Pulse Electromagnetic Field Therapy in West Michigan
What is Pulse Electromagnetic Field Therapy?
PEMF is accomplished through “cellular exercise” systems that deliver a magnetic field safely and non-invasively into the body’s cells, which advances the body’s ability to restore itself. It is done by “exercising” the cells with a pulsing magnetic field, allowing the cells to be brought back to an electrical balance while increasing nutrient circulation and oxygen flow. Proven by thousands of scientific studies that damaged, weaken cells can be recharged the quickest by using electromagnetic fields, so that each cell has the energy to work effectively. PEMF allows your body to re-energize so that you can function at your very best.
You have no idea how much PEMF can help… until you try it!
PEMF Therapy is a way to recharge every cell in your body so your cells are better able to uptake nutrients, excrete waste, and function optimally. The number one sign that your cells need energy support is pain. Pain and fatigue are your body’s cry for help — it’s how your body gets your attention. Other signs include dis-ease, weakness, reduced function of any body part, and emotional imbalances.
Your body benefits from coming into direct contact with the earth’s magnetic field — it’s one of the reasons people love walking on the beach so much. The ocean’s salt water is an excellent conductor of energy that increases the transfer of energy from the earth to the body.
The earth’s electromagnetic field (EMF) is safe and beneficial. However, modern technology like mobile phones, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, computer screens, and high-tension wires produce an EMF at an extreme level that bombards every cell in your body with detrimental energy. PEMF is different than detrimental EMF.
Each cell in your body is like a battery, capable of holding only so much energy. Think of your cells like a mobile phone — over time they lose their charge and need to be recharged to function. There are various reasons your cells may not be generating or maintaining enough charge: physical injury, toxicity, scar tissue, inflammation, and poor nutrition are just some things that suck the life out of your cellular batteries.
The FDA started approving PEMF back in 1979 for bone loss (it was even used by NASA to support the astronauts when they returned to Earth). The FDA made additional approvals in 1987 for post-operative edema and pain, in 2004 as an adjunct to cervical fusion surgery, and in 2011 for depression.
Since every cell in your body needs to hold a charge, every cell in your body can benefit from PEMF.
Bluestone Care LLC is the QRS 101 PEMF therapy center in Jenison, Michigan! After you read this news report about the Effects 5G has on the human body you may want to get a high-quality PEMF therapy ASAP!
Learn how, PEMF (Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields) can benefit the way you feel and live every single day!
This is the LATEST version of the most famous, and most sought after PEMF (Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field) machine on the market. Originally used by the astronauts in the Space Shuttle and the Mira space station!
The Quantron Resonance System, QRS, is the most effective pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) system on the market today. It is also the first to scientifically prove evidence of ion transport, which is an essential factor in producing cell energy.
The QRS is a result of more than 20 years of fundamental and applied research by leading international scientists in Europe and was first used in the Russian MIR Space Station program. Today, the QRS is designed for home and clinic use and is being used in homes and clinics around the world and has been proven safe and effective.
Restoring cell functioning
By applying the full body mat or small pillow for 8 minutes twice a day, low pulsed magnetic frequencies stimulate cell metabolism, increase oxygen assimilation, and accelerate the removal of toxic chemicals and waste.
The human body consists of about 50 trillion cells that harmoniously work together. If a small energy deficiency arises in a cell or group of cells, imbalances occur within the body.
By creating a resonance like those of the body’s own cells, the QRS restores cell functioning and penetrates the body, reinforcing weak functional cycles in a natural way.
Using extremely low frequency (ELF) programs, which are equivalent to the natural frequencies of the body, for example, the 4 brain states (alpha, beta, theta, and delta), soft tissues, bones, nerves, the heart, and other organs, allows the body to recover its own self-healing capabilities.
While in most cases relaxation is an immediate effect of QRS treatment, it does not claim to be a ‘quick fix’. Sometimes it takes weeks to months of treatment sessions to enable the body to balance itself. Electromagnetic fields are subtle, though proven to be effective and beneficial to the body.
Safe and Natural
The QRS is designed for home use but is also being used in clinics around the world. The QRS is safe and has no known side effects and can be used to treat children or adults. Pregnant women and people with pacemakers are asked to be cautious when using the QRS.
PEMF stands for “Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy.”
PEMF Therapy uses electrical energy to direct a series of magnetic pulses through injured tissue, whereby each magnetic pulse induces a tiny electrical signal that stimulates cellular repair.
Your cells must absorb nutrients, remove waste, and communicate with other cells. If these activities are not sufficiently efficient, the body’s ability to repair and build up new tissue (such as muscle and bone), and therefore the organs these tissues form, is significantly compromised.
If cells have an abnormal transmembrane potential, cell function is compromised and cellular activities slowdown, which can lead to pain, injury, and disease.
The gentle pulsing magnetic fields provide a source of energy to cells, allowing them to maintain their metabolic functions and therefore optimal health of the human being. Since cells are the basic unit of life, if we have healthy cells, the organism that these cells form is also healthy.
One of the many examples of how PEMF can help the body restore its function is that fact that numerous studies have demonstrated the effectiveness of PEMF therapy to support the body in healing soft-tissue wounds.
Bluestone Care LLC provides PEMF service in West Michigan and the surrounding counties including Allegan, Kent and Ottawa.
Effects of PEMF Therapy
PEMF Therapy involves the application of electro-magnetic fields to promote health. Suppressing inflammatory responses at the cellular membrane level is effective for alleviating pain and increasing range of motion.
The value of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy is applicable to a wide range of conditions, where the efficacy of these types PEMF applications are supported by well documented scientific trials.
Why PEMF Works
What’s happening when you get a PEMF therapy? We’re going to go over the basics so you have a clearer understanding of what is really going on during your PEMF treatment.
After you know, you may find it’s easier to get a sense of which kind of PEMF device will work best for you. We’ll keep this short, sweet, and simple so remember to take mental notes because they’ll help you when we start comparing the different machines.
The first PEMF device was called a ‘lightning’ machine for a reason! PEMF works because it charges up your cells with electricity. Problems that the PEMF treats such as chronic pain can only happen in areas of low voltage in the body. That is, places where the cells are low on energy for any number of reasons (injury, fatigue, illness, etc.).
A PEMF machine sends extra electrical charge to those low energy areas using magnetic fields to carry it into the body. Basically, the device sends a ‘package’ of energy into the low energy areas – think of the magnetic field as the envelope and the electricity as the message! When the cells receive that electricity, they immediately use it to heal the body – and relief can happen very quickly (within seconds to minutes) depending on the situation.
- Increases Absorption of Calcium in Bones
- Inflammation Reduction
- Pain Relief
- Lyme Disease
- Blood Oxygenation
- Helping the Body in Detoxify
- Back Pain
- Joint-pain and cramps due to radiation
- Bone Healing
- Increased Circulation
- Stress Reduction
- Improved Cellular Energy
- Muscle Relaxation
- Helping Liver Function
- Improving the Uptake of Nutrients
- Helping Nerve Function
- Oxygenate Cells
- Stimulating the Immune System
- Improving Sleep
- Reduction of the aging process
- Improve skin texture (softer and more elastic skin energetic)
- Support health lung and other organ function
- Helps maintain blood sugar levels
- Provide support to the immune and nervous system
- Improve athletic performance
- Provides a significant increase of oxygen in the tissues
- Oxygen diffusion rate increases of 80 to 900%
- Reinforcement of the immune system
- Better removal of cell waste
- Many successful medical case studies
- Improve cellular metabolism
- Helps your body get back to balance after pregnancy and childbirth
- Helps with postpartum depression
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Helps to regain energergy
It will help get your body back to balance after the trauma of pregnancy and child birth. Our focus will be different compared to someone who may be coming in with knee trouble.
FEEL LIKE YOU AGAIN
- Whether your birth was natural or by c-section PEMF is known to help with reducing scarring as well as helping with postpartum depression, making mood swings less frequent, speeding up wound healing, contributing to your overall well-being, and more.
- When used properly and directed accurately, electromagnetic fields can provide you with partial to complete pain relief after a cesarean section. The idea lies in increasing blood oxygen levels and drug-free stimulation of the healing process.
- Numerous studies have been carried out over the last years to determine the effects of this therapy. After a series of PEMF sessions, those women who have delivered their babies through incisions report significant relief of post-op contractions and swelling. The regular use of electromagnetic stimulation is also said to reduce scarring and help with postpartum depression, making mood swings less frequent. More importantly, PEMF therapy can be used instead of medications, and it doesn’t interfere with breastfeeding.
- Being a mom is always a bitter-sweet experience. Most new moms have to face health issues that come with labor, delivery, and postpartum depression.
- Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy, also known as PEMF, is a safe and natural treatment that can help treat depression and improve overall mental health. PEMF simulates the earth’s natural magnetic field to improve circulation and cell metabolism. It uses low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic fields to easily penetrate the body to provide more energy for dysfunctional cells and balance hormones in the body.
PEMF helps anxiety and depression
In 2006, the FDA approved PEMF therapy for the treatment of depression and anxiety. Studies have shown that PEMF has a significant effect on anxiety and depression in chronic and acute cases.
Although women may experience it differently, there’s no denying that labor is associated with unbearable pain. What is worse is that it’s unlikely to go away even after giving birth. Because your body goes through a series of intense contractions during labor, you may feel abdominal pain for the next 5 to 6 weeks (or longer if complications occur). Do not disregard discomfort in your back, either. Carrying a baby inside for 9 months will have its toll on how you feel after everything is over, as well.
Do not take it the wrong way. Vaginal births also entail a range of unpleasant symptoms, including uterine discharge, tender breasts, and hormone-related hair loss. But surgical deliveries through incisions require more long-term after-cesarean-operation care because of:
– These are a sort of afterpain that feels much like menstrual cramps. Abdominal contractions often occur within the first week after a C-section.
Pain with urination
– Having trouble urinating is a common symptom after non-vaginal childbirth. If that’s your case, you need routine postoperative care after a cesarean section.
– With the newest incision technologies, C-section scars are now less visible than they were before. That said, they still cause moms to feel down about their appearance.
PEMF can help the Newborn
- Helps promote better sleeping
- Helps with colic and upset bellies
- Helps with immunodeficiencies
- Helps reduce inflammation
- 5 Pack – $425 / $85 hour per session
- 10 Pack – $799/ $79.90 per hour session
- 20 Pack – $1499/ $74.95 per hour session
- 50 Pack – $2499/ $49.98 per hour session